sábado, 5 de maio de 2012

to the unkown prince


I feel my heart drop

As I see him come

I try to be rational

To stop being emotional

But he’s in a suit

He looks so cute

What can I do but smile

I try to hide it

I try to be angry

But I can’t

I see his face

It makes my mind race

I am not at fault

For having to come to like his face

So no longer guilty for what I feel

I peak behind a door

Just to stare

Without being seen

So all I see is his back

Every time I see him go

I regret having said nothing

I regret not running

But to go after him

In whatever way

Would be a loss

I don’t know if I would be ready to pay

If after we spoke

Things went the wrong way

So I peak

I wonder what to do

I try to hint

But he still has no clue

And I am back

Wondering what to do




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário