quinta-feira, 9 de agosto de 2012

I know I know plus random

I know I know this school be over but last night I princess Cinderhella dreamt that the Prince of Darkness had shown up again and that I was running away from him and so somehow made it back to the Cookie Prince to save me. In the dream I kept trying to rationalize 'I like him because I don't like the Prince of Darkness. The Cookie Prince is my scapegoat. I'm using him to be free of the Prince of Darkness.'
So I am back to analyzing what I feel for Prince Cookie. I know I said I would put it aside.
1. I still feel a tingle when I see his picture. (No I don't go purposefully looking for it. I even changed my relationship status to blank.)
2. I found a pic of my father where he looks a lot like Prince Cookie. (Maybe Prince cookie will be down graded to dwarf but he's not that short. He's taller than me.)
3. I think he quit the choir
4. I find myself thinking about talking to him.
5. I've turned really pessimistic about relationships.
6. Cinder-in-heel-a ahahaha! :P
7. I'm gonna find that pic and compare.
8. Choir is a sancutuary
9. I am going to have a hell of a year to try and finish my ba.

2 comentários:

  1. I don't write as good english as you, but I'll try...
    Can I complain too? XD
    Because I'm missing so much the choir and I'm not sure if I can go this september or if I'll go just in December. And because I want to talk with our friend Pat but she did'nt come to fb for a long time and I don't want to sent her a message because she might be on vacation and I don't want to bother her too much. And I have to study when there is a lot of sun outside...
    Yeah...
    Sorry for any big mistake! ^^'
    Ah! I don´t think he had left the choir, really! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Claro my friend you can rant/complain in any of the three languages I understand.
      You've got my should to complain on. :D

      Hugs

      Eliminar