terça-feira, 10 de julho de 2012

How to get around the cookie / drawing 13

'Okay I am preety much over cookie around 80, 90 % over it.
So I am starting something new. I am going to go one year without looking, hoping or desiring a boyfriend (with the exception of brief random moments, it will be a work in progress). I don't need one I never have. One year is my goal. But I am thinking of getting a fish and naming it Boyfriend. Then I won't be able to say I don't have one yet again if I ain't got time for a boyfriend I don't have time for a fish. I'm rambeling.
To accept someone else in our lives takes knowing ourselves. I am much more ready than I was say 3 years ago but I have a good path to walk yet.

So here goes my drawing from day 13.

A comic

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário