quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2014

Father Dear (excerpt from a comedy)

''Father dear

Next year on my birthday speak not of:

1. Cuban Prostitutes
2. Prostitution
3. Politics
4. Religion
5. Any nudity
6. Speak loudly without listening to anyone
7. Be sad that no one listens to you
8. Be sad that no one is speaking
9. Say the same things as other but with a more booming voice to prove that you are right.
10. Remember it is my birthday party
11. say no one cares about you. They do but only because of me.

now for christmas don't

1. stay in a corner listening to music on your pc not to bother anyone

just because you are not the center of attention does not mean no one cares or that you are not participating.

2. I love you dad so please don't embarasse me.
For all your faults and how much you make me go crazy I love you and that is not going to change.

For this year I have hope. Like all the years I can remember. Even if I come back again to the same conclusion next year. ''
 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário