domingo, 18 de novembro de 2012

randomly friends and friends



Okay so it’s been a month since I started dating. Great. Yes but one little thing. I feel as if I have isolated myself from my friends. As much as I may have affection for my boy-friend I don’t want to compromise my other relationships namely those I have with my friends. It’s as if they don’t need me anymore, as if I don’t need them. I do need them. If it weren’t for the friends I have made I would seriously be in a very deep depression.

I need my friends.

I need balance.

I need the support of my friends as well as that of my boy-friend. No one thing is more important than the other.

In fact I  think that how couple’s act when exposed to their friends and family actually helps define the couple’s identity as well as the individual identity of both members.

So here’s to my sisters or rather more commonly known as my friends and princesses. :)

I love you :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário