sábado, 20 de outubro de 2012

And so it goes


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHO6a2H-pqY



Every once in a while we close a chapter in our lives. It isn’t necessarily when we move or when we change schools. There are chapters that close when they choose to close. Life chapters don’t close necessarily when we decide. They close when we have truly moved on.

Chapters close when they decide and last as long as they want. There are things so wonderful and to be discovered in new chapters. The true key to new life chapters are true new beginning. We don’t decide our chapters life decides them for us sometimes.

It’s all about looking back and saying it was good, I enjoyed it as long as it lasted, it was nice but I don’t miss it not for one second because right now is even more beautiful. It has got it’s rainy days and grey skies and yet I still love it.

I know it won’t always be peaches n’cream and that there are days where the sun won’t shine but still I know that right now is where I should be, where I want to be and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world. Even if it doesn’t last very long it is beautiful and I am thankful.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário